Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Multi skilled technician who installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs packaging machinery, process equipment, facility physical structures, motors, electrical components, pipe and piping components within a manufacturing plant.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks including cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment for optimal performance.
- Work with PLC’s and ladder diagrams.
- Improve processes
- Perform equipment changeovers, including sanitation of equipment and piping.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and track spare parts usage.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Completion of a formal maintenance mechanic training program or prior experience.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, mechanical drawings and procedure manuals.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Self-motivated, persistent, hands-on, result oriented.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to take initiative and accomplish goals.
- High degree of professionalism and maturity with good judgment.
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet Company goals.
- Extensive walking is required.
- Must be able to do moderate manual labor, along with bending, lifting and standing for long periods
Please e-mail resume with cover letter and contact information. Only qualified applicants will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this position using the contact information below.Confidential Company