Our family-run insurance agency represents a leader in the industry. We are seeking a new team member who is an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SUPPORT
Provide administrative support to agency/sales staff
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
· Perform data entry
· Manage calendar for staff
· Assist in resolving any administrative problems
· Run company’s errands such as post office, office supply store, etc.
· Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for office manager
· Maintain office supplies for the agency
· Special projects as assigned
· Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
· Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
· Detail oriented with good analytical skills a must.
· Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
· Property & Casualty/Life & Health Insurance Licenses a plus, but not required.
We offer competitive compensation with bonus opportunities.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.