A local small business is looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant to join growing business. The ideal candidate will have a customer service mindset, have the ability to multitask, and can be depended on to work independently.
· Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
· Maintains filing systems as assigned.
· Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
· Retrieves information as requested from records, email, and other related documents
· Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
· Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
· Ability to work independently.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.