An innovative and growing Investment Planning company is looking to grow their team by finding a motivated individual who provides administrative support to ensure efficient operations within the office. The Administrative Assistant will support the team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Please apply if you want to work for a company that invest in its people and strives to make a positive difference.
• Creates materials as needed including letters, faxes, and forms.
• Assists in preparing and updating reports, case prep, etc.
• Point of contact for technology access/services.
• Maintains all team and office supplies; anticipates needs and orders.
• Arranges travel as needed.
• Resource to office and administrative functions.
• Works on projects as requested.
• Answers phones and greets incoming office guests with welcoming demeanor
• Other team specific duties as assigned.
• Handles sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Proficient in MS Office at intermediate levels.
• Proficient in general technology.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and problem solving.
• Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.