Beaufort -Jasper Water and Sewer Authority (BJWSA) is seeking a n Asset Management Program Manager.
The Asset Management Program Manager administers and manages all activities associated with the Authority’s Asset Management Program (AMP). In this role, you will have the opportunity to build this new program. The activities include developing AMP policy and overall direction for the Authority along with the development and implementation of the Authority’s AMP and serves as the single focal point for program management activities. Works with all BJWSA departments and consultants to direct and oversee tasks to effectively address infrastructure needs to maintain acceptable levels of service, and the review and implementation of asset management business improvement activities. Reports to the Deputy General Manager, Operations and Technical Services.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Ten (10) years of program management experience in the delivery of asset management programs or related project management experience, including 3 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the water/wastewater industry; principles & practices related to asset management; and the principles & practices of program/project management and associated organizational management systems;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ESRI GIS.
- Knowledge of the principles & practices needed for effective use of Decision Support systems i.e. Riva, and Optimization Systems, i.e. SAS, Optimatics or other;
- Possess an awareness of the importance of treating operational data as an asset and the ability to use this data to identify risk to the organization and move BJWSA to a data driven organization.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Create, prepare & effectively present technical & administrative reports, both orally and in writing;
- Work cooperatively with subordinates, peers, and supervisors in a team-based environment;
- Assess and balance workloads and project assignments;
- Make independent decisions, solve problems, and implement those decisions;
- Ability to coordinate a team, strong leadership & project management skills.
- PMI/PMP certification is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Starting Salary is $2,619.20 to $4,060.00 bi-weekly (depending on qualifications).
BJWSA offers an excellent benefits package to include S.C. Retirement System, 401k, generous leave programs, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, an entrenched safety culture, developing wellness initiative, numerous employee recognition forums, extensive talent development opportunities, and a collaborative team and family type atmosphere.