Critz Auto Group is looking for an Assistant Service Advisor!
This is a unique opportunity to learn on the job and get a jump start in your automotive career!
· The Assistant Service Advisor will apprentice and learn on the job, performing supportive tasks while learning to become a Service Advisor
· Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous and effective service
· Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
· Provide excellent customer service by addressing all customer inquiries, both in person and on the phone
· Outgoing and friendly personality
· Excellent communication skills
· Time management skills
· Professional, well-groomed appearance
· Clean driving record
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Vision Discount Plan
· 401(k) and Roth retirement plan
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation
· Paid training
· Paid uniforms
· Employee and family vehicle purchase programs
· 5 day work week
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!