We are seeking a highly skilled (2+ years experience) Audio Video Installation Technician to add to our vibrant and energetic team. You will be responsible for the setting up, maintenance, and repair of audio and video systems for our wide range of clients. Our installations include all aspects of structured wiring (rough and trim), audio-video installations and integration systems, commercial and residential. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career with a dynamic and growing company.
Highly experienced applicants may be considered for specialized service technician positions. This role as a part of Custom Audio Video’s service team will place you in a position to help new and existing clients get back on track with their home AV, network, and automation systems. Responsibilities include both on-site and remote access service of systems, accurate notation/documentation of problems, client relations, maintaining Custom Audio Video’s record of exemplary service.
Responsibilities include installation and hook of audio, video, network, and home integration systems; care and maintenance of installation tools and vehicles, new construction and retrofit wiring, installation of custom equipment, and clear communication with customers and coworkers.
- Required: Good knowledge of AV and network systems.
- Required: Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Required: Experience installing and servicing most kinds of low voltage systems.
- Required: Understanding of AV interconnections, computer networking (LAN and WIFI), control system programming, surround sound/stereo system setup, and AV installation methods.
- Required: Good driving record.
- Required: Minimum 2+ years experience in the AV installation/service industry including remote and/or control system programming.
- Required: basic computer operation skills
- Required: good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Required: Maintain a professional appearance and calm demeanor.
- Required: Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and experienced working with power tools.
- Industry certification from CEDIA, Infocomm, ISF, or similar is a plus.