Our client, a locally owned home and appliance store, is looking for a motivated and dependable Billing Clerk to join their rapidly growing business. In this position, the Billing Clerk will work directly with Upper-Level Management in assisting with basic accounting needs.
- Basic Accounting for Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Processing and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, cash receipts, and vendor statements
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and received
- Providing assistance to customers needing to pick up products
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years prior accounting experience to include AP/ AR
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Excellent communication (including strong telephone etiquette), interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement when handling customer concerns
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Must be reliable, with excellent attendance
- Computer and technology competency
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.