Are you an individual who wishes to get his/her foot in a medical practice? If so, we have an opportunity for you. Voted Best of Savannah 3 consecutive years! The practice currently seeks a dynamic, skilled individual to join their team of talented, award-winning staff, as a Care Specialist. If you are a qualified committed professional and ready to work our client is the place for you.
· 1 – 2 years Medical experience
· Ability to work under pressure closely with medical staff and patients
· Strong organizational and customer service skills
· Medical knowledge
· Excellent communication skills
· Answer incoming calls to the practice
· Cancel and re-schedule appointments
· Route phone calls to appropriate staff
· Answer patient questions, review patient balances, and collect payments
· Answer simple triage questions
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.