Position Title: Food Service Supervisor Pos. # 10020317 (Req. # STA002630)
Position Summary: Chick-fil-A (Savannah, GA). The Food Service Supervisor supervises the food service team to operate Chick-fil-A with highest level of care, food quality and service; serves customers, takes orders, delivers, and/or serves food, as well as performs cashier duties, stocking and receiving, and operation and cleaning of dish-washing machine.
• Performs related duties as assigned to support the mission of the University.
• Supervises daily functions of facility.
• Offer guidance and leadership to Eagle Dining team members in deliverance of quality food and customer service to ensure consistent satisfaction in overall dining experience.
• Assists in managing inventory, ordering equipment, and food supplies as needed.
• Assists with payroll and hiring, as well as work scheduling and staff training.
• Answers incoming calls to dining location.
• Monitors dining location dining room for cleanliness.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco and Smoke-Free Community.
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent; three or more years of related work experience; effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment
Salary Range: $30,900 - $37,800
Application Deadline: 3/11/2020
TO APPLY: Please visit the Georgia Southern University employment website and complete the application process at https://apptrkr.com/1795603. The application process must be completed by the deadline to be considered. Georgia is an open records state. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the ADA to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468. Georgia Southern University is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.