Food Service Supervisor
Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002656
Department: 3902320801 - Armstrong - Starbucks
Position Status: Full-Time
Starbucks (Savannah, GA). The Food Service Supervisor supervises food service team to operate Dining Services with highest level of care, food quality and service; waits on customers, takes orders, delivers, and/or serves food, as well as performs cashier duties, stocking and receiving, and operating and cleaning of dish-washing machine.
• Performs related duties as assigned to support the mission of the University.
• Supervises daily functions of facility.
• Offers guidance and leadership to Eagle Dining team members in delivery of quality food and customer service to ensure consistent satisfaction in overall dining experience.
• Assists in managing inventory, ordering equipment and food supplies as needed.
• Assists with payroll and hiring, as well as work scheduling and staff training.
• Answers incoming calls to dining location.
• Monitors dining location dining room for cleanliness
• Ensures Starbucks brand standards are maintained.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco and Smoke-Free Campus
Minimum Education Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: No
Minimum Experience Required:
Three or more years of related work experience
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment.
Experience in food service, specifically barista experience.
Salary Range: $30,900 - $37,800
Job Open Date: 02/12/2020
Job Closing Date: 3/24/2020
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1823995
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.