A local hospital is looking for a guest services rep to assist patients being dropped off and picked up at their facility. This is an approximate 6 week temporary assignment.
- Assisting patients in and out of vehicles
- maintain traffic flow at front entrance for patient drop off and pickup
- transporting patients in wheelchair to their appointment within the facility
- cleaning wheelchairs after each use
- transporting patients to hospital when needed with company golf cart.
- Retrieving golf cart from parking garage each morning and returning at the end of each day
- Must have a positive attitude and be customer service focused
- Ability to dress to dress code: khaki pants, polo shirt, sneakers or comfortable shoes, rain jacket when necessary.
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather
- Must have a clean MVR and auto insurance