Are you a Legal Assistant/Secretary looking for a change? Are you wanting to use your skills to help those who are less fortunate? If so... Sullivan Group HR has an opportunity for you.
Our client, a non-profit, assists those less fortunate with a variety of legal needs. They believe ALL should have high quality legal services and representation. The office has 8 attorneys and other support staff the candidate will work closely with.
This is a M-F position with a 35- hour a week position with amazing benefits.*
*Eligible after initial employment period
The practice is seeking Legal Assistant/Secretary.
· Completing legal forms
· Composing correspondence for clients, judges, and other attorneys
· Assisting clients with general information
· Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of an office
· Computer literacy must be proficient in MS Office
· Excellent verbal, secretarial, and organizational skills
· Must have ability to handle multiple cases under pressure
· Must be a team player
· Must be dependable, punctual, professional, energetic and a problem solver
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check. We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply. We reach out to qualified candidates only.