Our client, a non-profit who assists the less fortunate with a variety of legal needs is seeking a passionateLegal Office Administrative Assistant. They believe ALL should have high quality legal services and representation. The office has multiple attorneys and other support staff that you will work closely with.
This is a M-F, 35-hour per week position with amazing benefits.*Eligible after initial employment period
- Assisting clients with general information
- Completing legal forms
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of an office
- Computer literacy must be proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal, secretarial, and organizational skills
- Composing correspondence for clients, judges, and other attorneys
- Must be a team player
- Must be dependable, punctual, professional, energetic and a problem solver.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Customer Service mindset
- MS Office Proficient
- Professional communication and presentation
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check. We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply. We reach out to qualified candidates only.