Savannah’s newest independent property and casualty insurance agency has opportunities for an account manager to join their personal lines account management teams. The successful candidates will join an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing support to our client executives in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing accounts. Prospective applicants should be able to provide outstanding customer service and have relative experience in the insurance industry.
- Work with client executives and account management team on providing service and support to clients
- Market both new and renewal accounts to insurance carriers to secure quotes and place insurance
- Respond to inquiries from insureds and prospects
- Handle client service needs including policy changes, audits, certificates of insurance, billing, etc.
- Research and analyze data contributing to the development and enhancement of a client’s insurance coverage and recommend the appropriate coverage
- Reports claims to carriers and assists with tracking/monitoring through claim resolution
- Follow agency operating procedures for processing and maintaining accounts in agency management system
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upgrades accounts
- Perform additional assigned duties as necessary at the direction of management
- Current Property and Casualty license
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong client service and relationship building skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a complex working environment accurately and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with insurance agency management system and insurer rating systems
Compensation: Chatham Insurance professionals enjoy a strong compensation package including salary and bonus opportunities that are competitive with the industry. In addition, the agency offers medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance benefits. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in a robust 401k plan.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com