Tybee Vacation Rentals (TVR) is seeking a part-time Marketing Assistant to join our growing team! Averaging between 20 and 30 hours per week, the Marketing Assistant works from our main office on Tybee Island and is responsible for a variety of duties including social media, basic graphic design, and administrative support. Specific days and hours are flexible and can be worked around a schedule. A successful Marketing Assistant will be detailed, dependable, and possess a creative mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage guest gift inventory including maintaining inventory levels, ordering, and fulfillment such as creating gifts for VIP and repeat guests.
- Create signs, social banners, and other basic graphic design needs.
- Enter marketing photos, signs, and other work orders into the property management system (PMS) ensuring each process is complete.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide support on various projects.
- Work with the Marketing Content Lead to review and update the website.
- Work with the Property Marketing Lead to document and update property information.
- Maintain the mailing list and ensure all sources are up-to-date.
- Assist the Branding Coordinator & Photographer with property staging during photoshoots and learn basic photo editing.
- Learn and utilize company technology platforms for department initiatives. This includes the Property Management System, Customer Relationship Management platform, chat, Guest Services application, reporting tools, and project management.
- Assist with creating engaging content for new social platforms including TikTok.
- Manage logistics associated with company meetings and events.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Part-time, flexible schedule
- Referral bonuses
- Employee recognition programs
- Strong computer skills including experience in Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Basic HTML knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems and applications.
- Strong ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and effective organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must pass background check prior to hire
- Organizing skills: Plans events, tasks, or processes in a well-ordered manner. Seeks and finds all resources needed to successfully implement a task, event, or plan.
- Stress management: Accepts pressure and maintains composure and perspective in tense situations.
- Detail orientation/accuracy: Is accurate and methodical with details and numbers. Successfully manages many small tasks with detail. Verifies all work and recognizes errors that others may overlook.
- Creativity/innovation: Generates and recognizes imaginative or creative solutions. Exhibits constructive, non-traditional thinking. Creates high-quality designs and products. Demonstrates initiative and the ability to find solutions needed for assignments.
About the Company
Tybee Vacation Rentals (TVR) is a professional, full-service property management company that focuses on short-term vacation rentals. In business for over 20 years, TVR has grown into one of the largest employers on Tybee Island and employs over 80 year-round employees. TVR proudly manages over 280 vacation properties on Tybee Island and in historic Savannah.
At TVR, we are committed Happy Owners, Happy Guests, Happy Employees, and Happy Neighbors. Are you the perfect fit? Apply now!