Come work for one of the top rated fastest growing privately owned companies located in Bluffton, SC. We are seeking the best candidates that are interested in growth opportunities and wanting to work in a friendly family atmosphere.
We are seeking a Material Handling Team Lead to oversee the receipt, verification, and stocking of incoming materials, returns, as well as inventory control. In addition, monitors, evaluates, and maintains workflow of the material handling department.
Key traits for success as a Material Handling Team Lead are reliability, self-motivated, dependable with high level of integrity and perform according to our high-quality standards. Pay is $16-$17/hour based on experience.
Summary description of duties:
- Oversee the receipt, verification, and stocking of incoming materials, returns and inventory control.
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain workflow.
- Ensure customer orders are being filled on-time and accurately.
- Responsible for receiving, incoming inspection, stocking and record keeping.
- Monitor and enforce safety standards and all rules for a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Summary job requirements:
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power Point required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and leadership ability.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. during the whole workday.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
We will only contact qualified candidates.
Excellent company paid benefits!!!