Are you a Medical Assistant with the confidence to work with a new practice? If you are a qualified committed professional and ready to work our client is the place for you. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm*.
· Hold a current certification as a Medical Assistant
· 3-6 months experience as a CMA
· Ability to work under pressure and closely with physicians
· Strong organizational skills
· Confidence to interact with Providers
· Point of contact for the MD and maintain clinical scheduled
· Respond to task including portal tasks and daily e-mail messages
· Chart prep
· Triage patients
· Assist provider with patients during visits
· Maintain patients’ rooms
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.