A small private practice in Savannah focus in foot care is looking to hire a Medical Assistant. Our client is known for their high quality medical and surgical care, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art technology. They are looking for a MA that is passionate about pursuing the health and well-being of their patients. Apply today if you are interested in joining this family oriented team.
· Point of contact for the MD
· Maintain clinical schedules
· Assist Physician with exams when needed
· Assist with patients during visits
· Chart prep
· Triage patients
· Taking patient vitals
· Explain treatment procedures to patients
· Prepare treatment rooms for patients
· Hold a current certification as a Medical Assistant
· Efficient multitasker with the ability to work under pressure
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective communication and people skills
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Proficient in clinical and medical office procedures
· Phlebotomy training and experience
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.