Our client, a newly established private neurological practice, is seeking a Medical Assistant with the confidence to work with a busy practice. If you are a qualified committed professional and ready to work our client is the place for you.
· Point of contact for the MD
· Maintain clinical schedules
· Assist Physician with exams when needed
· Assist with patients during visits
· Chart prep
· Triage patients
· Taking patient vitals
· Explain treatment procedures to patients
· Prepare treatment rooms for patients
· MA certification preferred or 1-2 years relevant experience
· Efficient multitasker with the ability to work under pressure
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective communication and people skills
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Proficient in clinical and medical office procedures
· Neurological training and experience is a plus
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.