We are seeking a customer serviced focused Medical Front Desk Professional who understands and believes in that he or she is a vital link between the patient, physician, and the practice.
The primary duties are being the first contact with a patient upon arrival, checking in new and established patients. This includes a high degree of personalized attention to the details for a positive patient experience.
· Opening and preparing the front
· Answer and triage incoming calls and distribute accordingly
· Check in patients as they arrive, verify insurance
· Enter demographic and insurance information
· Make new patient charts as needed
· Print paperwork as needed
· Print out the schedule for the next day
· Maintain a professional and poised presentation
· 1-2 years of Medical Front Desk experience within in the past 4 years
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work with diverse clientele
· Team player
· Strong attention to detail
We will only contact qualified applicants.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.