Our Client, a prestigious plastic surgeons’ in Savannah GA, is in need of a Part Time Clerical Floater. This is an extremely busy practice, which invests time and energy in developing its employees. This practice offers competitive pay and great benefits.
· Surgery Scheduling
· Billing and Insurance
· Answer and triage incoming calls and distribute accordingly
· Check in patients as they arrive, verify insurance
· Enter demographic and insurance information
· Make new patient charts as needed
· Maintain a professional and poised presentation
· Front Desk Experience
· Experience in surgery scheduling and billing-insurance
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work with diverse clientele
· Team player
· Strong attention to detail
We will only contact qualified applicants.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.