A large Savannah medical clinic is seeking a temporary telephone operator. The ideal candidate would be customer service focused and has experience in high volume calls.
- Assist patients by answering phones and/or referring inquiries.
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered and sent to appropriate destination in a timely fashion.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments by telephone.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patient’s questions
- Relays messages to the clinical staff for handling and in turn relay messages from the clinical staff to the patients.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information..
- Enters charges for providers who see patients at outside facilities, document and send medical records request to medical records department.
- Makes calls out to schedule appointments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: GED or High School Diploma required
- Medical Office experience
- High call volume experience
- Scheduling experience
- Strong Computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Organization and attention to detail