Our Client, a prestigious plastic surgeons’ office, who is the first choice in the Savannah area when it comes to cosmetic surgery, skin care, and life enhancing services. We are seeking a visionary Nurse Manager for our free-standing ambulatory surgery center. The practice focuses on growth, customer care and innovation. Ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited nursing program with a BSN. Operating room experience as well as one to two years in a management position. Familiarity with state and AAAASF guidelines. Salary commensurate with experience.
· Graduate of an accredited Nursing program with a BSN
· Current and valid Georgia RN license
· 2+ years of OR experience
· 2+ years of management experience in the Healthcare Filed
· Familiarity with State and AAAASF guidelines
· Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
· Performs effectively in stressful situations to fulfill position responsibilities.
We will only contact qualified applicants. All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.