Our client, a family-oriented outpatient pediatric clinic in Savannah, is looking for a dedicated and patient focused Occupational Therapist with a background in pediatrics to join their growing team. Our client offers competitive pay, flexibility, and great benefits. Please apply immediately if you are looking to work in a positive and team-based environment!
- Focus on the functional needs of the pediatric patients.
- Create individualized plans for each child to improve motor skills.
- Maintain clinical documentation.
- Providing therapy according to the treatment plan
- Work in a group setting to rehabilitate children.
- Work with children in group sessions.
- Focus on the functional needs of the children.
- Be responsible for groups of patients.
- Experience in a pediatric office.
- Occupational Therapy License.
- Knowledge and abilities to provide high quality therapy
- Excellent communication and personal relationship skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- A high standard of quality and attention to details
- Good organization and time management skills
- Understanding of current technology—ability to use internet, note writing software, iPad, and Google.
- A willingness to travel locally
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.