Our client is an independently owned and operated successful kitchen and bath business, in Ridgeland South Carolina, is seeking an Office Assistant. The ideal candidate will assist with the daily activities and projects in the office. This position is in Ridgeland SC and hours are M-F 8-5.
Position Functions and Duties
· Screens phone calls and organizes calendar
· Monitoring builder schedules that will have to scheduled accordingly
· Assists with multiple duties in and around the office
· Form creation/maintenance and the typing of correspondence
· Assists with creation of agendas, PowerPoint presentations, meeting minutes, tables, charts, grids, etc.
· Incoming mail distribution and outgoing mail processing
· Ordering of supplies and materials
· Maintains filing system
· Creates spreadsheet to track inspections/maintenance schedules on office equipment
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook
· Ability to project friendly, warm, helpful, and professional demeanor required.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Must be multi-task oriented, flexible, and willing to please.
· Must be well organized and detail oriented.