To grow their team, a local logistics company that specializes in operations management is looking for a motivated individual who provides administrative support to ensure efficient operations within the office. This position offers opportunity for advancement within their business in an overall growing field. The ideal candidate has administrative and date entry experience, is dependable, and has a customer service mindset.
- Answers phones and greets visitors.
- Prepare and respond to communications, such as emails, memos, and other correspondence.
- Create and maintain filling systems, both electronic and physical.
- Enter and update work orders as needed.
- Works on projects as requested.
- Assists in preparing and updating reports as needed.
- Other data entry duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Proficient in general technology.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.