One of the only retail insurance companies in the Southeast, specializing in the transportation industry, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their expanding team. If you enjoy helping customers and have an appreciation for top-notch customer service, then this is the agency for you. Our client is very committed to their employees and customers.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Responsible for updating policies, supporting sales efforts, and performing an analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage.
- Maintaining client files and ensure proper documentation by processing all policies.
- Maintain control of renewal, expiration lists, binders, audits, and aged receivables in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming emails, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Contributing to a strong, determined, team culture with a willingness to give and support others to achieve our goals now and into the future.
- Property and Casualty License is required
- 2 years of experience in insurance
- Extensive knowledge of all lines of commercial insurance
- Thorough knowledge of insurance operations; including agency management systems
- Good verbal and written communication
- Basic computer software knowledge (capable of basic troubleshooting if necessary)
- Professional phone/office etiquette