Our client, a family-oriented outpatient pediatric clinic in Savannah, is looking for a dedicated and patient focused Physical Therapist to join their growing team. Our client offers competitive pay, flexibility, and great benefits. Please apply immediately if you are looking to work in a positive and team-based environment!
- Completing a Plan of Care which defines treatment rendered, frequency of treatment and measurable short- and long-term goals
- Providing skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders and by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results of patients.
- Providing consultation, educational and other advisory services to the patient, family members and caregivers.
- Utilizing knowledge of information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventative health-care measures.
- Assuring continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs, instructing patients, recommending and or providing assistive equipment, recommending follow-up programs, re-evaluating the patient to determine the efficacy of the care and adjusts the plan accordingly by modifying the treatment and adjusting the goals
- Maintaining all patient documentation
- Current Georgia Physical Therapy Certification
- A passion for pediatrics and outstanding patient care skills
- Knowledge and abilities to provide high quality therapy
- Excellent communication and personal relationship skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- A high standard of quality and attention to details
- Good organization and time management skills
- Understanding of current technology—ability to use internet, note writing software, iPad, and Google.
- A willingness to travel locally
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.