One of the areas top Real Estate Attorneys is seeking a professional, knowledgeable, and ethical Real Estate Closing Paralegal to join their team.
· Preparing contracts, including lease or rental agreements, and closing documents
· Facilitating communication between the lawyers for buyer and seller
· Negotiating contracts
· Reviewing title reports
· Monitoring financial transactions and foreclosures
· Preparing legal descriptions of land
· Preparing documents for eviction proceedings
· Minimum of 5-year Real Estate Paralegal experience
· Paralegal Certificate or Paralegal Degree (If no degree or certificate must have 5 years paralegal experience)
· Experience as a Closer
· Strong attention to detail
· Read, speak, and hear clear and precise communication
· Committed team player
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check. There is $12 charge for the –pre-employment drug screen.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.