Our client, one of the fastest growing financial firms in the Southeast, is looking an upbeat, positive, and hardworking Receptionist/Appointment Scheduler to join their team. The primary role of this position is to be the first point of contact for our company and serve as the coordinator for schedules and appointments, between team members and prospects, and clients. This role will also be responsible for providing administrative support across the organization.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person.
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls and emails.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Remind clients of their upcoming appointments.
• Schedule inbound and outbound appointments for prospective clients and client consultations.
• Resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Prepare and plan for seminars and other client-related events.
• Attend seminars and workshops.
• Prepare new client gifts.
• Arrange travel and accommodations, as needed.
• Cross-train to cover client services and new business functions as needed.
• Possess a pleasant, positive personality.
• Significant executive support experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential.
• Thrive in a do-it-yourself, startup environment.
• Ability to work well within a cross-functional team.
• Knowledge of insurance, financial products, and financial services a plus and preferred.
• Ability to use email, word processing, spreadsheets, and other applications including CRM, webinar, email platforms, and client acquisition.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.