R&N Cleaning Savannah the premier source for cleaning services in the Savannah area is seeking an organized, pro-active, detail-oriented, residential, and commercial cleaner. There is an opportunity for growth within the company.
Employees will be responsible for cleaning their assigned recurring houses and/or businesses, one time cleans, and construction cleans.
• Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout the assigned property.
• Cleans baseboards, windows, and blinds on the first time, move-out(clean under the fridge), and move- in(Clean under Fridge) cleaning
• Wears gloves during cleaning.
• Uses provided buckets/ bags to carry supplies to and from job sites.
• Cleans and disinfects bathrooms including removing toilet ring.
• Cleans and disinfects kitchen and dining areas making sure to check inside appliances for cleanliness.
• Use Stainless Cleaner on appliances and Stovetop Polish on Flat stove. Clean under grates on gas stove
• wipes down cabinets/ counters in kitchen for spills.
• Washes what few dishes may be in the sinks and completely clean sink.
• Wipes and dusts surfaces/fans in rooms and cleans mirrors.
• Vacuums, sweeps, and cleans floors, rugs, furniture.
• Keeping your supplies organized, clean, and vacuum bags changed/ vacuum emptied on a regular basis.
• May be required to change sheets/ make beds on some job sites.
• Picks up and empties trash containers.
• In commercial property, notifies maintenance if something is not working properly or they need more paper products.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Detail-oriented and thorough.
• TEACHABLE with exceptional COMMUNICATION Skills
• Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of homeowners, rental agencies, or business owners.
• Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
• Ability to maintain an organized calendar.
• Transportation to and From Jobsites
Education and Experience:
• Education sufficient to read, write, and speak as needed for the job.