Gift Shop Sales Job Description and Duties
Reports to: Director of Operations Position: Gift Shop Employee (Hourly, Part-time, Seasonal approx March-September)
Schedule: Shifts vary. Required to work weekends. Schedules issued monthly.
• Greets public and orients visitors with the site
• Operates cash register
• Keeps gift store shelves and stockroom well stocked
• Prices merchandise • Multi-task and be aware of surroundings
• Possesses great customer service skills and be able to work well with all staff and work as a team
• Enforce Historical Society rules for visitors
• Frequently move around boxes with merchandise
• Work in outdoor conditions
Please send resumes to Nicole Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
The mission of the Tybee Island Historical Society (TIHS) is to preserve, store, and exhibit artifacts, documents, photographs, and other documentary materials relevant to the cultural and natural heritage of Tybee Island and to preserve, develop and promote the historic resources of the island.