A locally owned business in Brunswick is looking for a showroom salesperson to join their growing team.
- Work with a wide range of customers, including builders, designers, and homeowners, to sell a wide range of products, which may include lighting, appliances, and high-end fixtures
- Conducting showroom appointments
- Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins, while utilizing suggestive sales techniques and handling complaints timely and accurately
- Generate proposals
- Strive to become experts with knowledge of products
- Respond to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information
- Ensure product marketing through merchandising and promotions
- Perform routine showroom maintenance
Ability to engage with clients on a friendly and professional level
Understanding of customer and industry dynamics and requirements
2 5 years of management experience
Knowledge of interior design industry
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong decision-making, analytical, communication and networking skills
High School diploma or GED
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check. We will only contact qualified candidates.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.