Full service rental management company on Tybee Island, GA specializing in short term vacation rentals seeks an energetic and sales minded individual with a smile in their voice to join their professional sales team. Our sales team operates in a fun and goal oriented environment where you will help vacationers find that perfect vacation home experience from the 170 one to six bedroom homes, cottages, and condos we manage. Sales agents will communicate with guests/customers by phone, email, web chat, and face to face in a technology driven environment.
A successful candidate will have the following:
• Proficient software skills with programs such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong ability to multi-task and great attention to detail
• Great attitude
• Quick wit and a "think-on-your-feet" personality
• Strong reading comprehension
• Good verbal communication
• Proficient use of grammar and spelling
• Proficient Mathematical skills
• Quick learning style
• Flexible attitude and schedule, willing to work weekends and some holidays
• Hospitality and/or sales experience preferred
• Must have a High School Diploma/GED. Minimum of 2 years relatable experience.
Pay: $10.00 Hourly + Monthly Bonus Opportunity after training period.
Background and credit check required.
Schedule: 34-42 Hours Weekly depending on Season, Weekends Availability Required after training period.
Apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
You may also drop your cover letter and resume in person to our office located at 1010 Hwy 80 East on Tybee Island. No phone calls.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2013