Our Town Hospitality is looking for a qualified candidate for our open Housekeeping position at The DeSoto. Housekeeping is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service. Must be available for am and pm shifts.The below is a summary of the essential job functions:
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards.
- Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly). No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guests property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat appearance and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of chemicals and their uses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply on: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Our-Town-Hospitality/jobs?l=Savannah%2C+GA