A local insurance agency, proudly serving the people of Savannah since 2004, is seeking a Licensed Property and Casualty Customer Service Representative to join their growing team to assist with general account management of existing clients and quoting new business for prospective clients.
In this role, the ideal candidate will service the day-to-day maintenance and servicing of assigned Commercial Lines accounts. This role is critical in ensuring clients are receiving the highest level of customer service and meeting agency goals.
The agency offers company paid benefits, 401K, PTO, and other perks!
• Support Producers’ sales efforts by Developing complete submissions on new and renewal business and obtain quotes in conjunction with agency marketing procedures.
• Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from client and/or Producer
• Maintain client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines
• Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, audits, and aged receivables in accordance with agency guidelines.
• Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines
• Appropriate Property and Casualty State license(s).
• Minimum 2 years’ insurance brokerage or equivalent experience.
• Extensive knowledge of all lines of commercial insurance, including sophisticated and less common coverages, especially those products represented through agency.
• Thorough knowledge of brokerage operations including claims handling, procedures, commercial lines rating, agency management system(s), and applicable insurance laws/codes.
• Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques.