A small private practice in Pooler, focused on Family Medicine, is looking to hire a Front Desk team member. Our client is known for their compassion and treating patients as family. They are looking for a MA that has strong customer service and believes in building relationships with their patients. Apply today if you are interested in joining this family oriented team.
- Opening and preparing the front
- Answer and triage incoming calls and distribute accordingly
- Check in patients as they arrive, verify insurance
- Enter demographic and insurance information
- Make new patient charts as needed
- Print paperwork as needed
- Print out the schedule for the next day
- Maintain a professional and poised presentation
- 1-2 years of Medical Front Desk experience within in the past 4 years
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse clientele
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
We will only contact qualified applicants.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.