Account Payable / Account Receivable Clerk
A privately-owned self-insured company that offers first-class salary and superior benefits in Savannah Georgia is seeking an AP/AR Clerk. The AP/R Clerk is responsible for assisting with the management of finance and accounting department, as well as overseeing the outgoing bills and invoices, and providing strong data entry skills. This position requires a well-organized, detail-oriented person who is capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Will be sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responds to vendor invoices
- Ensures that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensures that all payments are sent on time
- Resolves payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Post payments
- Prepare deposits
- Oversees bank deposit reconciliations
- Provides excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- High School Diploma, associates or bachelors degree preferred
- 2-3 years data entry experience
- Previous experience with JD Edwards and Microsoft Suite preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must have effective problem-solving skills
- Can work with others in a team environment
- Have high level of multi-tasking proficiency
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.