The Coastal Southeasts top kitchen and bath design and remodeling specialist is looking for a creative Project Manager that can combine quality kitchen and bath products with local design trends to deliver unique solutions for customers and clients homes. The primary responsibility for this position is designing and selling turn-key kitchen & bathroom remodeling projects, taking ownership from start to finish. Competitive salary plus commission.
- Sell & manage turnkey / kitchen & bathroom remodeling projects.
- Meet with clients and/or homeowners to determine the scope of the project.
- Visit & measure job site to assure accuracy & efficiency of design.
- Possess the ability to rad and execute building plans and use spreadsheets to complete cost estimate.
- Complete an internal proposal, followed by a formal contract.
- Order & track all products associated with and needed for the project.
- Schedule subcontractors and company personnel in adherence to a rigid construction schedule.
- Manage all aspects of the construction process while completing the job on time and on budget.
- Keep all trades and subcontractors informed, engaged and on schedule.
- Stay in constant contact with the customer or homeowner while keeping them well informed, engaged and on schedule.
- Stay in constant contact with the customer or homeowner while keeping them well informed of the schedule.
- Must be extremely quality conscious with an eye for details.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Familiar with major kitchen and bath products and their requirements.
- Complete knowledge of all aspects of construction.
- Must have an educational background in construction management or equivalent experience in the field.
- Possess the ability to read and execute building plans and use Excel spreadsheet to complete cost estimate.
- Strong project management skills including establishing strategy, goals, and reporting.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply