A local Nephrology office is looking for an LPN. This is a full-time position with hours of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday- Friday. This is an administrative/clinical position.
Salary is based on experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fulfill patient care responsibilities.
• Provide patient education.
• Clerical responsibilities: Medical Records, managing charts are completed.
• Coordinate physician schedules.
• Patient follow up regarding test results.
• Environmental responsibilities: cleaning exam rooms, restocking rooms, maintaining medication rooms.
Graduate from an accredited LPN Program
Current LPN License
Upholding privacy practices rules and regulations required by law.
Qualified applications must pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, skills assessment and reference checks.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.