Our client is looking to hire a full time marketing assistant who will work to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brand. You will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials and attending networking events.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, emails and attending networking events.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration and/or marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Digital marketing experience.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check. We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply. We reach out to qualified candidates only.