Savannah's premiere Plastic Surgeons Office is seeking a customer service focused Medical Front Desk Professional to join their team. The ideal candidate understands and believes that he or she is a vital link between the patient, physician, and the practice.. This is an extremely busy practice, which invests time and energy in developing its employees. This practice offers competitive pay and great benefits.
The primary duties are being the first contact with a patient upon arrival, checking in new and established patients. This includes a high degree of personalized attention to the details for a positive patient experience.
- Opening and preparing the front
- Answer and triage incoming calls and distribute accordingly
- Check in patients as they arrive, verify insurance
- Enter demographic and insurance information
- Make new patient charts as needed
- Print paperwork as needed
- Print out the schedule for the next day
- Maintain a professional and poised presentation
- 1-2 years of Medical Front Desk experience within in the past 4 years
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse clientele
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
We will only contact qualified applicants.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.