A privately owned, large company is seeking a talented and motivated Office Assistant to join their Accounts Payable department with the main duty of operating the switchboard. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a company with a culture driven by diversity, innovation, and ingenuity.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route accordingly for all entities
- Update contact information in phone service for all companies to facilitate call routing
- Update contact information for customers, payroll, and HR contact
- Use PDI system to determine routing for incoming customer calls
- Work in AP processing systems and outlook to assist other teams as needed
- Follow emergency instructions to ensure coverage of phones during emergencies
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 6 months proven experience in relevant position required, 1+ year preferred.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Must be self-motivated, able to manage multiple priorities, have excellent communication and customer service skills
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.