Justice Products is currently seeking an Office Support Professional. This position is to be filled immediately. This is a full-time position located at Justice Products’ corporate office in the heart of historic Savannah. Free parking will be provided. The company provides competitive benefits. Hours are flexible, pay commensurate with experience.
• Provide reception duties – greet visitors & answer main office phone
• Conduct clerical duties; including filing, responding to emails, and preparing
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Monitor and maintain office and kitchen supplies
• Provide administrative and logistics support
• Update company website and social media marketing
• High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience in a customer service role preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office, especially proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Basic technical support skills a plus
• Experience with WordPress/HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, and Sage
Accounting software a plus
• Organized, flexible, and detail-oriented
• Proactively manage tasks with the ability to anticipate and prioritize workload
• Ability to work cooperatively with other staff
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Please send a cover letter & resume to HR@justiceproducts.com with the subject line Justice Products Office Support Professional.
Family-owned and operated for more than 30 years, Justice Products provides high quality marble, quartz, glass, pebble, sand and shell to industries including pool, construction, and flooring. Justice Products believes in integrity, personalized care and treating everyone with the utmost respect. Justice Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.