· Research potential vendors.
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
· Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
· Review quality of purchased products.
· Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
· Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent computer skills (database, word processing, spread sheet, email and Internet experience).
· Experience with clerical duties.
· High School Diploma or GED.