A local pest control company is in need of a full time Receptionist. Their commitment to their clientele is to provide exceptional customer service daily. This role is responsible for answering and responding to incoming calls, scheduling inspections and service, and performing a variety of administrative tasks. As the first person a customer may encounter, this person has the duty of promoting the highest level of friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism, and efficiency.
· Answer all incoming telephone calls in a professional, pleasing manner. Take appropriate action by transferring call, paging desired party, or taking a message.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with customers to ensure high level of customer service is always maintained and that all needs are met.
· Opening and coding incoming payments.
· Prepare documents in Word and Excel.
· Schedule customers for service or inspections and provide Sales Professionals and Technicians with scheduling details.
· Reschedule customers when necessary and immediately notified Sales Professionals and Technicians of schedule changes.
· Receive calls from other employees and field any questions. Follow up to provide information as needed.
· Ensure customer database is up to date. Correct customer data as needed to ensure accuracy.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be multi-task oriented, flexible and well organized and detail oriented.
· Fundamental computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Experience with general office equipment.
· Previous experience operating a multi-line phone system required.
· Ability to project a friendly, warm, helpful, and professional demeanor when required.
· Excellent verbal communication skills required.
· Ability to work independently and use critical thinking skills.
· Must possess ability to interact with others in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check.