A new auto manufacturer is moving into the Savannah area and they are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the initial team. Just after company establishment, the Recruiting Coordinators job will contribute a lot to the establishment ofthe new manufacturing facility. In the initial growth stage of the company, large-scale recruitment is carried out at least for 5 years, and the Recruiting Coordinator will design and operate the overall process such as attraction/promotion, selection, screening and onboarding in order to secure talent for the company.
- Screen, select and submit candidates to hiring managers within various departments.
- Utilize a variety of sources (i.e., employee referrals, social media, networking, online databases, internet searches and job fairs) to identify potential candidates.
- Interface with approved recruiting agency partners.
- Understand and communicate benefits and company policies to potential candidates.
- Track and report recruitment metrics.
- Identify company employee requirements and create a staffing strategy.
- Assist the HR department with hiring, training and onboarding new employees, including background checks & document collection.
- Prepare work schedules and enforce compliance with company and industry labor requirements.
- Create daily staffing reports, monitor employee performance and submit weekly reports to management.
- Determine staffing shortfalls and report job vacancies and scheduling problems to human resources.
- List vacancies with recruitment agencies to fulfill employee requirements.
- Confirm staff details and working hours to ensure accurate employee compensation.
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Track applicant data
- B.S./B.A. in human resources, business administration or a related field
- Five or more years experience in a Staffing Coordinator or HR role
- Proven knowledge of developing and implementing human resource strategies including hiring, training and orientating new employees
- In-depth knowledge of current legal regulations guiding the labor market
- Ability to develop, implement, and manage strategic plans
- Must be goal oriented, customer focused, and results driven
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software and word processing applications
All potential candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen, skills assessments, reference, and criminal background check. We will only contact qualified candidates.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.