Savannah Riverboat Cruises
We are currently hiring for the following position of Reservation Agent in our ticket office. You must be able to preform the duties and responsibilities required of this role in order to be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival
- Be knowledgeable of daily and weekly boat schedule
- Be courteous and helpful in guest’s decision making process.
- Up-sell and recommend additional add-on services to cruises
- Answer telephone within two rings
- Speak clearly to guests in person and over the phone
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible
- Enter information in the computer efficiently and accurately
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area and gift shop
- Relay messages to sales department as needed
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
- Hospitality experience is required
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours)
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Must have exceptional grooming habits
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate point-of-sale system.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and all holidays.
For those interested apply in person at 9 E. River Street or forward resume to Tmarion@savannahriverboat.com