A privately-owned self-insured company that offers first-class salary and superior benefits in Savannah Georgia is seeking a Sales Analyst. Sales Analyst fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. Responsibilities include terminal supply, carrier, and customer set ups, pricing and supply market analysis, fuel price feeds, supply contract set ups and archives, supply allocation management and communication, spot and day deal pricing, and all full truckload billing.
This position requires problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to think critically and follow through on task with accuracy and a sense of urgency.
· Supply related operations including supply contract set ups and management, carrier clearance, TABS, and supply allocations.
· All full truck load invoicing- Marine, C&I, Government, and Wholesale.
· Set up all customer quote profiles and customer account maintenance in PDI.
· Performs all fuel cost and supply analysis.
· Manages all price feeds, including spot, OPIS, Cash Index, and NYMEX into PDI and DTN.
· 2 years’ progressive experience in sales analytics or operations role in a B2B sales environment.
· Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing solutions for customers with complex supply and logistics requirements.
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
· Previous experience/exposure with ERP systems.
· Strong Teamwork and Organization Development skills.
· Demonstrated experience in translating business needs into technology requirements.
· Outstanding communication (oral, writing and presentation skills).
· Demonstrated ability to work well across multiple teams and personalities in a corporate environment.
We are an EEO/AA Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Persons with Disability encouraged to apply.